We are so grateful for the support from the community over the past number of months.
We have been, and still are, following the Alberta Health Services Guidance precautions to ensure the safest and most pleasant experience possible.
These include, but are not limited to:
• Masks or Face Coverings must be worn at all times, except when seated at a table. *City of Edmonton Bylaw 19408
• Maximum of 6 people from the same immediate household at a table and no movement between tables. (People who live alone can meet with up to 2 non-household contacts as long as they’re the same two throughout the duration of these restrictions.)
• Contact information will be collected from one person of the dining party or the individual if they are dining alone.
• Guests must remain seated, unless using the washroom.
• Guests must maintain 2 metres of physical distance from people not in their dining party.
• Tables are arranged so that a 2 metre distance is maintained between each dining party; and, physical barriers have been installed where table location doesn’t permit 2 metre distance.
• All staff will be wearing masks while on duty in the restaurant.
• Continued enhancement of our high standard of cleaning and sanitization procedures for all customer and staff touch points.
• Increased awareness and reinforcement to all staff of our high level of health, sanitization and safety procedures.
• Straws will be available only by request and are individually packaged for single use.
• Contact-free phone menu or single use paper menus will be utilized.
• Please consider paying by credit or debit card at this time. We appreciate your consideration.
• Please consider paying by credit or debit card. Pin pads will be sanitized after each use.
• Employees or customers will not be permitted entry if they are showing signs of COVID-19, have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19. They will be asked to return home and self-isolate immediately.
• Staff are assessed daily using the AHS recommended checklist, including temperature checks.
• We are asking our guests to please wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, or clean them with sanitizer (greater than 60% alcohol content) before, during and after your visit. Hand Sanitizer stations are available at the entry and exit and outside washrooms. And, please practice respiratory hygiene (cough etiquette).
• Unfortunately, still no handshakes, hugs, high fives or fist bumps. Hopefully very soon!
Welcome. Thank you for your continued support.
Jesse Kupina, Jerry Rota, Vance Bosch, Neil Wolsegger Proud Operating Partners of Central Social Hall