We are so excited to see everyone in our community again!
Central Social Hall Jasper Avenue and St. Albert are now open for dine-in service.
We’re taking all precautions to make sure we can offer the safest and most pleasant environment possible. These include, but are not limited to:
• Employees or customers will not be permitted entry if they are showing signs of COVID-19, have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19. They will be asked to return home and self isolate immediately.
• All employees are assessed using the AHS recommended checklist, including temperature checks before every shift and will be using the AB Trace Together App.
• We are asking our guests to please wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, or clean them with sanitizer (greater than 60% alcohol content) before, during and after your visit. Hand Sanitizer stations are available at the entry and exit and outside washrooms. And, please practice respiratory hygiene (cough etiquette).
• Please maintain physical distancing of 2 metres from people not in your dining party.
• Tables will be closed to ensure proper distancing.
• No more than 6 people are permitted to sit at a table.
• All staff will be wearing masks while on duty in the restaurant.
• Continued enhancement of our high standard of cleaning and sanitization procedures for all customer and staff touch points.
• Increased awareness and reinforcement to all staff of our high level of health, sanitization and safety procedures.
• Straws will be available only by request and are individually packaged for single use.
• Contactless electronic menu on your phone or single use paper menus will be utilized to avoid additional contact.
• Please consider paying by credit or debit card at this time. We appreciate your consideration.
• Pin pads will be sanitized after each use.
• No handshakes, hugs, high fives or fist bumps. But trust us when we say that we miss you!
We’re working relentlessly at all times to ensure that everyone can enjoy themselves knowing that the safety of our staff, patrons and community will always be our top priority.
Jesse Kupina, Jerry Rota, Vance Bosch, Neil Wolsegger
Proud Operating Partners of Central Social Hall